MB Planetary Gear Reducer
- Lowest backlash of 0-3 arcmin.
- High torque and high dynamic.
- High cost performance.
- Applicable for all servo motor and stepper motor.
- Improve the rigidity and increase the motor rotor inertia.
- Shorten the positioning time of starting and stopping
- Miniaturization of motor power. At the same time, improve the stability of inertia load and reduce the vibration.
- The surface of the Gear Box is treated with electroless Nickel, and the connection plate is treated with blue anode to improve the tolerance and corrosion resistance of the environment.
MKD MB series high precision Planetary Gearbox adopts the integrated design of planet carrier and output shaft to ensure the maximum torque stiffness and stability. Several backlash types can be chosen depends on customers’ needs: Micro precision backlash (P0), precision backlash (P1) and standard backlash (P2) are available. Thanks to the high-cost performance of the MKD MB series planetary gearbox, it is widely used in motion control industries for servo application. The MKD MB precision gearboxes are featured with high torque and the input diameter D4 can be up to φ255mm, which can greatly meet the customer needs. Single-stage Planetary Gearboxes and two-stage gearboxes are available:
●One-stage ratio : 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
●Two-stage ratio: 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
Note: Three-stage technical data are not available in MKD catalogue. If needed, please contact our salesmen.
Advantages of MKD MB Planetary Gearbox
Using ANSYS technology to carry on the finite element analysis of the gear strength. In order to reduce the impact and noise of the gear mesh and improve the service life of the gear system, the tooth profile and tooth surface trimming are also performed.
Carburizing heat-treated high-quality alloy steels are used in the gear materials to obtain the best wear resistance and impact toughness.
The output planet carrier of the MB series gearbox adopts integrated (double support) structure design. The large span of the front and rear bearings is distributed inside the box, forming a stable overall structure, ensuring high torsional stiffness and precision.
The tooth ring and the output shell adopts integrated design and high-quality steel to achieve high material density by hot forging. Compared to other embedded and clamped structures, the integrated design can ensure that all geometric dimensions can be finished at one time with higher precision and strength.
The input shaft and the locking device are designed in an integrated manner. The two bolts distribute symmetrically to realize dynamic balance. At the same time, through the strong locking of the double bolts, to prevent the sliding of the motor shaft drive and realize high-precision zero-gap transmission.
RC Helical Reduce
KC Helical Reduce
FC Helical Reduce
Ningbo Biote Mechanical Electrical Co.,Ltd
- Company Name: Ningbo Biote Mechanical Electrical Co.,Ltd
- Representative: David Zheng
- Product/Service: AC Motor , DC Motor , NEMA Motor , Shifting Gearbox , brushless dc Motor , Brushed Motor
- Capital (Million US $): 1000000RMB
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: BLDG. 2 NO.456 Xingning RD, NINGBO, CHINA
- Contact Person: Mr. zheng
- Tel: +86-574-87500231
Premium Related Products