Smr Type Shaft Mount Gear Reducers for Crusher Equipment
Model No.: SMR reducer
HXGF Shaft Mounted Gear Reducer is our company new design product.
For offering better choice according to our market tendency.
The better material are choosed by us for better use of our customers.
1. High efficiency
2. Small volume
3. strong capacity of being overloaded
4. Long service life
5. Anti-leaking oil
6. simple structure and convenient to be installed and maintained
7. Widely application
Screw conveyors, belt conveyor bulk handing machinery and process equipment for:Baggage handing.Aggregate and mining.Mixers and process equipment.Grain and agriculture.
Why Choose us:
1) All torque arms/fulcrums are plated to eliminate them being rusted in use.
2) The shaft mounts have labyrinth sealing on the conveyor end and input shaft end so that the oil seal is safe from contamination.
3) The front end of the shaft mount has a hub cover to protect the front oil seal as well as moving part of the gearbox.
4) Input shaft front bearing is a roller bearing as it takes in more radial load from the belt pressure.
5) Breather plugs are extended so that the dust does not clog the breather hole.
6) All oil seals imported from Taiwan.
7) Our gear units now have higher load capacity as the gears have been redesigned.
8) All gears are case carburised to a casedepth and ground inhouse.
9) All gear units are machined on a CNC machining center so are very accurate in alignment.
10) Finish of all gear units are far superior to any other brand being sold out of India.
11) The shaft mounts are available with keyed hollow shafts or hollow taper bores with taper clamps.
HFT more competitive products:
|Ratio:13:1 and 20:1|
Contact us if you need more details on Reducer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Gear Reducer、Gearbox. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : HXG/HXGF series-Shaft mounted gearboxes