Glds Big Cone Angle Efficient Sedimentation Thickner Subsider Settling Tank
Model No.: GLDS
Power range: 1.5~22 KW
Output speed: 0.08~ 0.586 rpm
Lifting distance: 150~500 mm
Allowable torque: 12000~400000 Nm
Mounting position: Foot/vertical flange mounted
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: HENGFENGTAI
Color: According to customer
Red mud settlement in alumina industry
Sewage treatment etc
1, The tank is high-efficiency and has been identified by NSTC.
2, Compared with the common one, there are the advantages as following:
Overflow plankton less,
Flow of soil layers high at the end
Fluid containing high in the bottom etc.
Solid-Liquid Separation is a major unit operation that exists in almost every flow scheme related to the chemical process industries, ore beneficiation, pharmaceutics, food or water and waste treatment.
Have been researching for almost 23 years, it is obviously that me made a great progress in these area. Points settlement tank is just the latest product which is pioneer in domestic.
Points settlement tank, compared with ordinary settlement tank, has a simple process, flow of soil layers high at the end, scarring less and fluid containing high in the bottom, overflow plankton less, high productivity per unit area, covers less area and hydrolytic loss low etc.
FAQ About Thickener:
1. Feed flow and feed liquor density(proportion)?
2. Dry material treatment quantity per day?
3. Tank size, Length*Width*Height
4. Confirmation of supply scope, if are driving mechanism, shaft, rake, bridge, center feed well?
5. Voltage, HZ, motor requirement?
6. What is de-aeration tank specific refer to? Can you send pictures to us?
7. If include tank?
8. What is industry, material name? Contact us if you need more details on Thickener. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Sendimentation、Drive. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Thickener clarifier sedimentation drive separation equipm